GARNIER SKIN ACTIVE NOURISHING BOTANICAL CLEANSING MILK 200ML HONEY FLOWER

KSh2,238.00

This cleansing milk for dry skin soothes and nourishes, while gently removing makeup and impurities. The creamy formula lifts surface dirt, leaving your skin looking and feeling clean and fresh. Honey Flower is known for its antibacterial properties and provides protection against environmental elements that might damage your skin. It leaves your skin feeling calm and pampered, this honey skincare works as a wound healer and disinfectant. It is formulated with 96% natural origin products, Nourishing Botanical Honey Flower Cleansing Milk is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones, and artificial colorants.

Usage

Remove makeup with a cotton pad soaked in the milk.

 

SKU: DP4384-1 Category:

Description

  • Soothes and nourishes the skin.
  • Removes makeup and impurities.
  • Enriched with Honey Flower.
  • Dermatologically tested.

slot qris

depo 25 bonus 25

depo 25 bonus 25

depo 25 bonus 25

depo 10 bonus 10

Depo 25 Bonus 25

depo 50 bonus 50

depo 50 bonus 50

depo 25 bonus 25

depo 25 bonus 25

slot deposit qris

slot deposit qris

slot deposit qris

depo 50 bonus 50

nexus slot

https://sinaboi.desa.id/shop/depo25-bonus25/

https://kalikajar.desa.id/wp-includes/pulsa/

https://kaliori-purbalingga.desa.id/wp-includes/spaceman/

https://tangkisan.desa.id/wp-includes/zeus/

depo 25 bonus25

slot bet 100