- Patched on once a day to beat cravings.
- Helps to manage withdrawal symptoms.
- Helps you quit smoking.
- Protects from risks associated with cigarette smoke.
Nicorette Patch Transdermal 25mg Nicotine 7 Patches releases a steady dose of nicotine into the body through the skin for 16 hours a day to help in the management of withdrawal symptoms experienced when one is trying to stop smoking. It is patched on the skin and it delivers a controlled dose of nicotine to help tackle cravings for up to 16 hours. It should be removed at night to avoid sleep disturbance.
● When you wake up, apply one fresh patch to clean, dry, hairless skin of the arm, chest, or hip.
● Apply to a new part of your body each day. After 2 to 3 days, you may apply to a previous spot if there’s no sign of irritation.
● Before going to bed, remove the patch and dispose of it safely.