NAN 3 INFANT FORMULA 400G
NAN OPTIPRO 3 is a premium follow-on formula that is specially designed to help ensure the formula-fed infant receives balanced, high-quality nutrition from 1-3 years of age. It is formulated with optimized protein (whey dominant) from cow’s milk. For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window that allows the carer to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
- Wash your hands carefully.
- Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly. Boil for 5 minutes. Leave covered until use.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm (40°C).
- Consult feeding table. First, pour water into the bottle. Then, add powder using only the scoop provided. Level scoop using inner rim of can.
- Make sure the scoop is dry and suspend scoop on inner rim of can. Close lid tightly after each use and store in a cool dry place.
- Cap the feeding bottle, and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Check temperature before feeding the baby. Feed immediately. It is safer to feed immediately after prepared.
To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition.
Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
Out of stock