BEAUTY FORMULAS – ALOE VERA HAIR REMOVER WAX STRIPS FACE & BIKINI LINE 36’S
Use of ALOE VERA HAIR REMOVER WAX STRIPS FACE & BIKINI LINE is a convenient and easy way to ensure effective and long lasting hair removal on the skin. It is perfectly recommended for use on the face and arms and also the sensitive areas, like underarms and bikini line. It removes hair from the roots giving up to 28 days of smoothness and it contains moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It is effective on hairs as short as 2mm.
It is ready to use.
- Keep away from children.
- Don’t use it on old people, diabetic people or people with circulatory problems.
- Don’t apply on irritated, wounded or swollen skin, skin with spots, ulcers, varicose veins, moles or sun burnt skin.
- Do not use on skin that has previously reacted when using other waxes.
- Don’t ingest. If you ingest it accidentally, consult your usual doctor and show him the product packaging.
- Don’t use for 24 hours after sunbathing or immediately after a shower or bath.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Appropriate for pregnant women, though it may cause bruises.
- Before using this product, consult a dermatologist if you are undergoing treatment that may affect the skin or if you think that you may have an undiagnosed dermatological problem.
- Before the first use, carry out a test on a small part of the area to be waxed. If in the 24 hours following the application no adverse reaction is observed, continue using the product.
- If you have no experience in wax depilation, it is recommendable to begin by waxing the legs. Begin to wax areas that are more sensitive to wax such as underarms or bikini when you have acquired enough experience.
- Do not use this product in sensitive areas such as the face, chest or genital or perianal area.
- It is common after the waxing to suffer slight discomfort and for a slight redness to appear at the root of the hair
- These effects are normal and usually disappear in 24 hours; if not, it is recommended that you consult a doctor
- Apply cold compresses to relieve the discomfort,
- Don’t use deodorants or any other alcohol-based product in the waxed areas in the 24 hours following the waxing
- Do not expose waxed skin to direct sunlight for 24 hours after the waxing.